So...it's been a while, but I am determined to get back on the blogging train! I have a lot of new goals for the new year and one of them is to turn my blog into a "lifestyle" blog. I want to share more about ME! Things I enjoy, things I do, things I love...which of course, includes photography. But...there is SO much more to me than just being a photographer. I have a love for glitter, and Starbucks, and shoes, and clothes, and essential oils. I'm basically the girliest tomboy that is addicted to the simple things. To start this blog transition, I have decided to start a new series called "Friday Favorites". This will be a fun way for me to show you all.the.things. that make me happy!
My first "Friday Favorite" is something that I rave about day in and day out. My Young Living Essential Oils! These oils have changed my life! Truly! I use them on myself as well as my family (including my dogs!) every day! I will eventually focus on my favorite oils (I have A LOT) but for now, I will give you a little insight into how I got started and why I love them so much.
I started looking into Essential Oils a few months back right before "flu season" started. I was bound and determined to make it through without having to pump our bodies with so many chemicals and unnecessary drugs. After doing a little research, I decided to jump full force and purchase a Young Living Essential Oils starter kit. BEST.DECISION.EVER. From that point on, I was hooked!
We have completely made over our medicine cabinet and no longer turn to over the counter and prescription medicines that are filled with so many horrible chemicals. We treat our ailments the natural way! The way God intended! We survived flu season WITHOUT the flu and we have removed Konner from his breathing meds! Praise God!
Although there are many, MANY, uses for essential oils, we use them most commonly for headaches, toothaches, muscle pain, cuts and scraps, acne, sore throat, sniffles, asthma, and even for cleaning around the house! I've used them on our pups when they have dry, itchy skin and I've added them to our wool dryer balls to spruce up our laundry. We even use (and LOVE) their Thieves toothpaste. It is so refreshing and helps with dental issues with NO CHEMICALS or additives! The list goes on and on...SO.MANY.USES.
Thinking about purchasing a kit?
Follow these steps:
1. Click over to the sign-up page: HERE
2. Select “Sign Up As: Young Living Wholesale Member”
3. The “Enroller ID” and “Sponsor ID” boxes should already be filled in for you. If they aren’t, my ID is 2007858, and you can fill both boxes with this number.
4. Fill out your name, billing address, shipping address, and contact info. (The reason you are asked for your SSN is for tax purposes; if you make over $600/year selling Young Living products, you will receive a 1099 form in the mail, as is required by law. Young Living never shares this info with anyone.)
5. Create your password and pin which you will use to log in to your account and order your oils.
6. Select your enrollment order. This is where you can specify which starter kit you would like. You must sign up with one of these kits to become a Wholesale Member. I recommend the Premium Kit with the Aroma Diffuser (thats how I got started!).
7. Set up your optional Essential Rewards Program. Buying one of the ER kits is not a requirement to sign up as a Wholesale Member! This is a rewards program you can opt into to start earning money back to help pay for your oils. At this point, you can skip this step by selecting “No. thank you. I plan on enrolling in the Essential Rewards Program later.” If one of the ER kits looks valuable to you, then go for it in addition to your starter kit.
8. Agree to Terms & Conditions
9. CONFIRM YOUR ORDER. Some people miss this step and end up not fully checking out. To confirm, the tool will log you in and it will show you your order again and it will make you enter in your payment information again.
10. Friend me on Facebook so I can add you to our oily groups and you can join the party!